Weight Watchers Pecan Pie Recipe • WW Recipes
It is a conventional Southern vacation pie that’s good for Thanksgiving. Watch out to not overbake it. Whereas baking, the middle will stand up after which collapse, however the pie will nonetheless style scrumptious.
Weight Watchers Pecan Pie recipe
1 cup pecan halves
1 fundamental pie crust, unbaked
1 giant egg
3 egg whites
1 cup mild corn syrup
1/3 cup packed darkish brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. On a floured floor, roll out the pie crust dough to a 12-13-inch circle.
2. Match the dough right into a 9-inch pie pan, urgent to suit and crimping the sides to type a rim.
3. Freeze the dough for about 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 levels F.
5. In a big bowl, mix the egg, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, and salt; combine nicely. Stir within the pecan halves and pour the combination into the pie shell.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes, then tent loosely with aluminium foil.
7. Bake for about 15-20 extra minutes (till the tip of a knife inserted 1-inch from the sting comes out clear).
8. Let cool on a wire rack.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in pecan pie recipe?
Dietary data for one serving:
WW factors: 5
WW factors plus: 6
Whole fats: 8 g
Sodium: 78 mg
Whole carbs: 34 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Protein: 3 g
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes:
Initially posted 2014-11-27 17:08:50.