Weight Watchers Poached Eggs Recipe • WW Recipes
Poaching eggs is a wholesome option to put together eggs, because you don’t want butter or oil to prepare dinner with. Poached eggs might be eaten as they’re, on salads or bread or made into eggs Benedict.
Weight Watchers Poached Eggs recipe
2 tablespoons vinegar
water (1 1/2-inch in backside of a deep skillet or pot)
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of vinegar into the poaching water.
2. Right into a small bowl, crack open the eggs, separately.
3. Convey the water to a boil, then scale back temperature.
4. When the water reaches a mild simmer, pour an egg right into a ladle.
5. Gently switch every egg into the simmering water.
6. The egg whites will coagulate immediately and the vinegar will change the pH stage of the poaching water.
7. Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes, spooning the simmering water over the eggs.
8. The eggs are carried out when the egg whites turn into opaque and really feel agency to the contact.
9. Gently take away the eggs with a slotted spoon and lay them on sheets of paper towel to dry.
10. Serve instantly.
Servings: 8 eggs
What number of Weight Watchers factors in poached eggs recipe?
Dietary data for one serving:
WW factors: 2
WW factors plus: 2
Whole fats: 4.7 g
Ldl cholesterol: 186 mg
Sodium: 71 mg
Whole carbs: 0.3 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Protein: 6.2 g
You may also like these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes:
Initially posted 2014-07-19 17:03:34.