Weight Watchers Steamed Broccoli Recipe • WW Recipes
Broccoli is likely one of the healthiest greens as a result of it’s wealthy in nutritional vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. They strengthen the immune system and bones, and cut back ldl cholesterol. While you prepare dinner the broccoli by steaming it, a lot of the precious substances are usually not destroyed and stay within the greens.
Weight Watchers Steamed Broccoli with Sesame Seeds, Honey and Soy Sauce recipe
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon liquid honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
350 g broccoli
1. Peel the garlic cloves and reduce into skinny slices.
2. In a small saucepan, warmth the olive oil and fry the garlic over medium warmth till mild brown.
3. Add the soy sauce and honey and prepare dinner gently for 1 minute. Squeeze the lime. Add 1 tbsp lime juice and sesame oil to the soy combination. Put aside.
4. Evenly roast the sesame seeds right into a pan with out fats.
5. Wash the broccoli, divide into small florets and peel the thick stalk with a potato peeler.
6. Minimize the broccoli stalk into skinny slices and prepare them on the backside of a steamer.
7. Place the broccoli florets on the steamer discs. Put the steamer on an acceptable pot, which is stuffed with water.
8. Place the pot on the range to boil the water, then add the broccoli and let steam for about 6-7 minutes.
9. Take the broccoli from the steamer and blend with the sauce. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in steamed broccoli with sesame seeds recipe?
Dietary data for one serving:
WW factors: 4
WW factors plus: 4
Whole fats: 11 g
Whole carbs: 8 g
Dietary fiber: 6.5 g
Protein: 8 g
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes:
Initially posted 2015-01-04 17:10:00.